The developer worked on the annotated wireframes and from there I developed high fidelity prototypes that we could use for user testing. 
I used prototypes that were low fidelity to flush out ideas for typography based on the wireframes from the developer.
Annotated wireframes were provided by the development team for the entire team to utilized to flush out any conflicts, issues or questions. 
At this point I started to create high fidelity prototypes based on the wireframes and user input. Creating the layout, color themes, iconography and style guide.  
This is a screenshot of the site when it launched.  
I designed the modal screens for gathering emails for the marketing funnel. 
My mock up for the log in screen. 
This is the log in screen from the live site after a subsequent style update but it is still close to the original concept. 
Back to Top